Telehealth is an extremely effective and safe way to meet with your dermatologic health care provider. We are very pleased with the effectiveness of this new technologic tool in providing the highest quality care to existing and new patients. Virtually all insurance plans are accepting telehealth visits, although they typically require patients to pay a co-pay. Please call the office to set up a telehealth appointment.
Yes. Medicare and most commercial insurance companies are covering Telehealth visits, although they may require you to pay a co-pay. We will submit your visit to your insurance company for payment. If you have specific questions about your coverage, you should contact your insurance company at the number found on your membership card.
Telehealth is a tremendously powerful tool that allows us to effectively diagnose and manage many common conditions, while allowing you to stay in the protection of your home. Here is a list of some of the many conditions we can effectively treat via Telehealth:
- a new or changing mole
- hair loss
- poison ivy
- nail abnormalities
If you have a suspicious lesion we can determine if it can be tested remotely, painlessly, via a simple kit sent to your home. If medication is prescribed, we can communicate directly with your pharmacy.
We want to hear from you for whatever condition you are experiencing. If you are not sure Telehealth will be effective, please give our office a call to discuss. We want to hear from you! For extensive pre-screening discussions with a provider, there may be a charge, which is generally covered by insurance (less your co-pay, if any).
Please call our office and we can let you know when is the next available telehealth appointment.
- Please call the office to schedule your telehealth appointment.
- To conduct a telehealth visit, you will need a laptop or smartphone that has a camera and microphone.
- You will also need to provide the office an email address or a cell phone number where you can be reached at the time of your appointment.
- A few moments before your appointment begins, you will receive a message via email (for laptop) or text message (for smartphone). Within that message there will be a link that you click. It will connect you directly to your provider via video conference. The connection is secure and all information shared is protected.
- Once your appointment is complete, we will file your claim for insurance.
Read our Nurse Practioner, Kyleen Davis’, recent blog about how to get the most out of your Telehealth visit.
Yes. We use a secure, HIPAA compliant Telehealth platform that protects your health information before, during and after your visit.
Yes! You can meet with your favorite provider to review your regimen and gain advice for what you can do for your skin while you’re at home. Show us everything you’re using; we’ll advise on the best way to utilize what you have and give recommendations for what to add. As a bonus, you’ll receive 20% off any products purchased from our Online Store on the day of your visit. Please call our office to set up your cosmetic consultation via our Telehealth platform and tell them you want to take advantage of this “Same-Day-Sale” on all online product purchases. They will give you a special Discount Code.