During this global health emergency, we remain focused on maintaining continuity of care to our established patients, and welcome new patients for all dermatologic conditions. Please see below for answers to many frequently asked questions.
Yes. The practice has remained open continuously during this health crisis, while adhering to stringent safety protocols to protect the wellbeing of our patients and staff. Now that Governor Larry Hogan has announced the return of non-urgent care, we are scheduling full body examinations, visits for non-urgent conditions and for all elective and cosmetic procedures. We continue to see patients remotely via Telehealth if necessary, call the office for more information.
The practice has added dates throughout the summer to specifically accommodate patients whose appointments were involuntarily postponed.
Our entire team is dedicated to safeguarding everyone’s health, especially that of our patients. We are taking many proactive measures, including:
- limiting the amount of staff in the office to achieve effective physical distancing
- installing clear acrylic barriers at front desk and between work stations
- installing HEPA/UVC air purifiers in all exam rooms and waiting area
- daily screening and temperature checks of every staff member upon entering the office
- screening patients for covid-19 symptoms prior to arrival and temperature check before entry
- requiring all staff and patients to wear masks
- disinfecting high touch surfaces throughout the day
- deep cleaning the office at the end of each day
- removing magazines and newspapers from the waiting area and exam rooms
- continually monitoring CDC for best practices on infection control
When you enter our suite one of our staff members will check your temperature. If there are 4 people in the waiting room already, you may be asked to provide your cell number and we will call you as soon as you can be brought directly in to a treatment room. We ask that you come by yourself for your appointment unless physically unable to do so.
As we seek to limit your time in the office, if your current contact information or insurance has changed please call the office ahead of your visit to provide that information.